Dr. Stephen Nulty BDS (Manc.)
Principle Dentist - GDC: 51506
Stephen is the practice principal of Tottington and Ramsbottom Dental Surgeries and is qualified from Manchester University as a Dental Surgeon with six distinctions and honours accrued along the way.
Stephen is a member of the British Dental Association and served on the local dental committee for many years. Stephen first established Tottington Dental Surgery to fulfill a local need, and a little later established Ramsbottom Dental Surgery to further extend our services to the people of Bury and surrounding areas.
Both surgeries have been providing high quality Dental care to all patients for over 30 years. In fact Stephen and his excellent team of Dentists, Therapists and Nurses were awarded best Dental Practice by Bury Metrolink in an independent survey covering all areas of the Metrolink area, out of 37 Dental Practices!
Stephen's aim has always been to provide the highest levels of Dental Care to all patients. All aspects of modern Dentistry are undertaken from treatment of the very nervous to those seeking cosmetic services.
Dr. Lucy Sales BDS (Manc.), MFDS (Glas.), PGCert (UCLAN)
Associate Dentist - GDC: 707082
Lucy qualified from the University of Manchester in 2011. After qualifying she worked as a Foundation Dentist at Bury Dental Access Centre providing emergency care to the people of Bury.
In 2013 she gained membership to the faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow while working in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department at Royal Preston Hospital. Lucy was also awarded a postgraduate certificate with distinction in Oral Surgery in 2014 from the University of Central Lancashire, the same year she joined Tottington Dental Surgery.
Lucy is a member of the British Dental Association. Lucy is passionate about furthering and updating her knowledge and skills and is particularly keen to help anxious patients achieve their dental goals. She is also a recognised practitioner for 'C-Fast' and 'SmileTru' cosmetic adult orthodontics.
Dr. Javeria Ahmed BDS (Brist.)
Associate Dentist - GDC: 244004
Javeria qualified from the University of Bristol in 2013. She then made the move up to Manchester to undertake a year of further training providing general dental care, in particular to those suffering from dental anxiety.
During this year, she also completed Part 1 of membership to the Dental Faculty, Royal College of Surgeons of England. She has since worked in various locations across the UK including London in 2015, providing minimally invasive cosmetic treatment.
Javeria is committed to providing high quality, patient-centered treatment. She is a certified C-fast and Fastbraces practitioner and has also trained under prestigious trainers on Harley Street to provide facial aesthetic and rejuvenation therapies such as wrinkle reduction.
Javeria looks forward to providing a warm and welcoming experience to create and maintain, healthy and beautiful smiles for all of her patients.
Javeria pays extra attention to detail and is happy to give you handy tips that will help you preserve your natural teeth as much as possible.
Every member of our practice team has made a personal commitment to deliver a quality service for our patients:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all out patients. We have management systems to help us and these define each team member's responsibilities when looking after you.
- We will work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes. We will explain options and costs so that you can make an informed choice. We will always tell you what we are proposing to do and tell you about any significant risks.
- We hold regular practice meetings to review our procedures for looking after patients.
- We look after your general health and safety while you are at the practice. We ask you about your general health and any medicines that you are taking. This helps us to treat you safely. We keep all information about you confidential.
- Infection control and cleanliness are essential for the safety of our patients. All members of our team receive training in the current standards of infection control.
- We screen all our patients for mouth cancer and discuss tobacco and alcohol use because these increase you risk of oral cancer.
- Everyone at the practice takes part in continuing professional development to keep their skills and knowledge up to date.
- All new members of the team are trained in our practice procedures. Once a year we review individual training needs for everyone in the practice.
- We ask our patients for their views in our services and have systems for dealing with feedback to identify any opportunities for improvement.